Visit our instruction page for installing luminaries on parapet walls by clicking here.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy installation of FLIC Luminaries on adobe walls and rooftops
- Weather-resistant adhesive tape
- Suitable for all widths of walls
- FLIC Luminaries can still be weighted with sand or gravel for extra stability
- High-tack double-sided foam tape creates a nice cushion for stable installation.
- 50-foot roll is enough tape to install 50 luminaries.
In most situations, our double-sided adhesive foam tape is the perfect option for installing our luminaries on top of walls and rooftops. When installed correctly, this high-tack tape creates a solid bond between your building surface and luminaries.
Installation is easy:
1. Cut 2 6-inch strips and stick to bottom of luminaries (Image "A"). It is best to leave luminaries inside or outside if dry and warm 24 to 48 hours in 70F+ temps, and with weight added to each luminary (Image "B"). This creates an incredible bond. You want your best bond to be the tape with your luminary, so hopefully, when you remove your luminaries from your outdoor surface later, the tape will stay bonded to your luminaries.
2. Install luminaries on your building by removing tape and sticking down. It is best you pick a warm, dry day for this to guarantee a good bond. It is best to press down on each luminary for at least 1-minute. You can add extra stability by adding weight in each luminary. Even a small amount of weight will help considerably as the pressure pushing down helps increase the adhesive bond.
3. It is best to make sure you do not damage your building in any way. You may want to test bonding a single luminary first in an area where you care less. It is possible that loose paint or other material could come off later when you remove your luminaries. When you are ready to install your luminaries, please wait for dry, warmer weather as the perfect day to install. For best bond, it is better when the outdoor temperature is 60F+.
FLIC Luminaries takes no responsibility for luminary building installations. Take extreme care and you should be able to find an appropriate installation method. Visit our instruction page for installing luminaries on parapet walls by clicking here.