For our Set of 6 Mardi Gras luminaries visit here.
Built for residential and commercial use, outdoors and indoors. Perfect for Christmas decor, wedding events, business promotions, botanical gardens and more!
FLIC Luminaria lantern Sets:
- Perfect for all occasions - from wedding receptions to Christmas decor to being the hit at any party! You can decorate these luminary lanterns or decorate around them or use them on their own for simple elegance.
- Timeless Shape & Style - looks like a contemporary version of the old-fashioned paper sack but without all the problems. No folding required - saves time, hassle and frustration.
- Beautiful Warm Glow - FLIC Luminaries radiate a warm glow with both the long burning candles and the electric bulbs. This glow enhances all your events and turns them into very special occasions.
- Waterproof, Durable, and Reusable - FLIC Luminaries are made from a sturdy polymer with UV inhibitors that is resistant to weather and the elements. Our Luminaries are tough enough to stand on and can be used season after season, year after year. We lead the industry with a 10-Year Luminary Warranty!
- Effortless Installation - easy to install and store. Use sand, gravel, or water for weighting or our special stakes which let you use the FLIC Luminaries on uneven surfaces and slopes. No other luminary has the versatility of FLIC Luminaries. They even nest together for efficient and easy storage.
- FLIC Luminarias - the weatherproof and reusable solution for your holiday and event lighting needs.
SIZE & LENGTH: Each luminary lantern is 9-inches tall, 6-inches wide and 4-inches deep. For customers buying lights strings; they are 36-feet long, 12 sockets with 3-feet between each socket. One light string per set of 12 luminaries and can be strung end-to-end for up to 4 sets per string circuit.
LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS:
Electric Light Strings - Our most-popular light source. Strings available in green color, and with incandescent, white LED bulbs, or colored LED bulbs. 12-socket light strings with 36-inches between sockets, 36-feet in total length. Comes with an extra bulb of each kind used. Requires 110-volt outlet nearby. Examine the comparison of light bulb choices above in the photos. The incandescent bulbs are brightest. The white LED bulbs are the best balanced light and still bright. The colored LED bulbs are less bright but have very rich color saturation! The photo above is not very accurate how they really look. The description here is your best guide.
LUMINARY STAKES OPTION:
With Luminary Stakes - If you intend to use our luminaries outside, it is advised that you consider a method to secure the luminaries to the surface you will place them on. High winds or unlevel surfaces are common situations that will disturb your careful luminary setup. There are 2 easy solutions for securing your luminaries. The easiest method, if you have a penetrable surface, is to also select our luminary stakes that are matched specifically to your luminaries. The other option involves weighing down your luminaries with sand or small pebble stones in the base.
No Luminary Stakes - If you plan to use sand or small pebble stones to secure your luminaries no luminary stakes are necessary.
BALCONY CONVERSION OPTION:
If you plan to strap these on your balcony railing this option is for you! We drill 4 holes in the back of you luminaries and give you reusable zip ties. This works great for hanging our luminaries on your balcony or porch railings!
*FLIC Luminaries are the only perfect solution for luminarias installed on parapet walls or rooftops. Learn how to do it HERE! We will soon be updating this page because we have found a very high-quality double-sided foam tape that works so well on walls!
Buy our luminaries and feel confident you are buying the best luminary lantern offered for decorative lighting!