Built for residential and commercial use, outdoors and indoors.
FLIC Luminary lantern Sets:
- Perfect for all occasions - from wedding receptions to Christmas decor to being the hit at any party! You can decorate these luminary lanterns or decorate around them or use them on their own for simple elegance.
- Timeless Shape & Style - looks like a contemporary version of the old-fashioned paper sack but without all the problems. No folding required - saves time, hassle and frustration.
- Beautiful Warm Glow - HOA Luminaries radiate a warm glow with both the long burning candles and the electric bulbs. This glow enhances all your events and turns them into very special occasions.
- Waterproof, Durable, and Reusable - FLIC Luminaries are made from a sturdy polymer with UV inhibitors that is resistant to weather and the elements. Our Luminaries are tough enough to stand on and can be used season after season, year after year. We lead the industry with a 10-Year Luminary Warranty!
- Effortless Installation - easy to install and store. Use sand, gravel, or water for weighting or our special stakes which let you use the HOA Luminaries on uneven surfaces and slopes. No other luminary has the versatility of HOA Luminaries. They even nest together for efficient and easy storage.
- HOA Luminaries - the weatherproof and reusable solution for your holiday and event lighting needs.
LUMINARY SIZE: Each luminary lantern is 9-inches tall, 6-inches wide and 4-inches deep.
LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS:
1. Electric Light Strings - Our most-popular light source. Available in green or white color. Our 12-socket light strings have 36-inches between sockets, 36-feet in total length, however the total length (in use) is 34-feet because a bit of the light string goes up inside each luminary. Light strings have a male plug on one end and a female plug on the other end. Light strings can be strung end-to-end for up to 4 sets per string circuit. Comes with standard clear C7 bulbs (one extra bulb!). PROS: Our brightest option. Convenient on/off at one location. Versatile bulb possibilities. CONS: electric cord between luminaries. Requires 110-volt outlet nearby.
2. LED Tea Lights with Timers - Our second most-popular light source. No more having to turn your tea lights on an off every evening! Simply turn them on once (at the time you want them to come on every evening) and they will stay on for 5 hours and then will automatically shut off for 19 hours. It will continue this same timing sequence every following evening. All you have to do is turn them on once! PROS: Nice flickering light mimics candles. No fire hazard. No electric cords involved. Batteries last approximately 35 hours. CONS: Less brightness than electric light strings. Warm white is the usual tea light color for white luminaries, creating a crisp white look, but some prefer amber and the warmer appearance. Amber is the usual tea light color for brown luminaries, creating a warm glow, but some prefer warm white for a bit lighter appearance.
LUMINARY STAKES OPTION:
1. With Luminary Stakes - If you intend to use our luminaries outside, it is advised that you consider a method to secure the luminaries to the surface you will place them on. High winds or non-level surfaces are common situations that will disturb your careful luminary setup. There are 2 easy solutions for securing your luminaries. The easiest method, if you have a penetrable surface, is to also select our luminary stakes that are matched specifically to your luminaries. The other option involves weighing down your luminaries with sand or small pebble stones in the base.
2. No Luminary Stakes - If you plan to use sand or small pebble stones to secure your luminaries no luminary stakes are necessary.
Buy our luminaries and feel confident you are buying the best luminary lantern offered for decorative lighting!