Individual Brown Luminary lantern. Select the quantity of individual luminaries you desire. If you are interested in a light source for these luminaries, visit our Lighting Accessories section to find the right light source for you.
APPRECIATION SALE: 10% off today!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $100!
We have NO PRICE INCREASES this year!
Built for residential and commercial use, outdoors and indoors.
FLIC Luminary lantern Sets:
SIZE & LENGTH: Each luminary lantern is 9-inches tall, 6-inches wide and 4-inches deep. For customers buying lights strings; they are 36-feet long, 12 sockets with 3-feet between each socket. One light string per set of 12 luminaries and can be strung end-to-end for up to 4 sets per string circuit.
LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS:
1. Electric Light Strings - Our most-popular light source. 12-socket light strings with 36-inches between sockets, 36-feet in total length. PROS: Our brightest option. Convenient on/off at one location. Versatile bulb possibilities. CONS: electric cord between luminaries. Requires 110-volt outlet nearby.
2. LED Tealights - Our second most-popular light source. 12 individual tealights to match set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Nice flickering amber light mimics candles. No fire hazard. No electric cords involved. Batteries last approximately 50 hours. CONS: Less brightness than electric light strings. On/off must occur at each tealight. Color of luminaries resemble amber light from tealights.
3. Candles & Holders - Our first, and most-traditional source of lighting. 12 candles and 12 holders come with each set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 8 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
4. Citronella Candles & Holders - A popular selection for summer when used near people. 12 citronella candles and 12 holders come with each set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Citronella scent helps repel mosquitos and insects. Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 12 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Citronella scent is not popular with all people. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
5. No Light Source - Our luminaries are designed for general use. If you have your own tealights, candles or C7 light strings, you can use them with our luminaries. If using candles, we advise some kind of candle holder and always monitor while in use.
Buy our luminaries and feel confident you are buying the best luminary lantern offered for decorative lighting!
|Set Quantity||Single Luminary|
|Lighting Accessories||Individual Luminaries|
Our traditional brown luminaries have always been a favorite choice by homeowners in the Southwest. These luminaries also closely resemble typical brown paper sacks that were originally used for luminaries. Many customers compliment the rich, earthy tones of these luminaries. Other obvious uses for brown luminaries include Christmas and other holidays, birthdays and weddings, country and traditional themed events, and really every use you can think of for our white luminaries!