Built for residential and commercial use, outdoors and indoors.
FLIC Luminary lantern Sets:
- Perfect for all occasions - from Halloween lanterns to being the hit at any party! You can decorate these luminary lanterns or decorate around them or use them on their own for simple elegance.
- Timeless Shape & Style - looks like a contemporary version of the old-fashioned paper sack but without all the problems. No folding required - saves time, hassle and frustration.
- Beautiful Warm Glow - FLIC Luminaries radiate a warm glow with both the long burning candles and the electric bulbs. This glow enhances all your events and turns them into very special occasions.
- Waterproof, Durable, and Reusable - FLIC Luminaries are made from a sturdy polymer with UV inhibitors that is resistant to weather and the elements. Our Luminaries are tough enough to stand on and can be used season after season, year after year. We lead the industry with a 10-Year Luminary Warranty!
- Effortless Installation - easy to install and store. Use sand, gravel, or water for weighting or our special stakes which let you use the FLIC Luminaries on uneven surfaces and slopes. No other luminary has the versatility of FLIC Luminaries. They even nest together for efficient and easy storage.
- FLIC Luminaries - the weatherproof and reusable solution for your holiday and event lighting needs.
SIZE & LENGTH: Each luminary lantern is 9-inches tall, 6-inches wide and 4-inches deep. For customers buying lights strings; they are 36-feet long, 12 sockets with 3-feet between each socket. One light string per set of 12 luminaries and can be strung end-to-end for up to 4 sets per string circuit.
LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS:
1. Electric Light Strings - Our most-popular light source. 12-socket light strings with 36-inches between sockets, 36-feet in total length. PROS: Our brightest option. Convenient on/off at one location. Versatile bulb possibilities. CONS: electric cord between luminaries. Requires 110-volt outlet nearby.
2. LED Tealights - Our second most-popular light source. 12 individual tealights to match set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Nice flickering amber light mimics candles. No fire hazard. No electric cords involved. Batteries last approximately 50 hours. CONS: Less brightness than electric light strings. On/off must occur at each tealight. Color of luminaries resemble amber light from tealights.
3. Candles & Holders - Our first, and most-traditional source of lighting. 12 candles and 12 holders come with each set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 8 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
4. Citronella Candles & Holders - A popular selection for summer when used near people. 12 citronella candles and 12 holders come with each set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Citronella scent helps repel mosquitos and insects. Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 12 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Citronella scent is not popular with all people. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
5. No Light Source - Our luminaries are designed for general use. If you have your own tealights, candles or C7 light strings, you can use them with our luminaries. If using candles, we advise some kind of candle holder and always monitor while in use.
Buy our luminaries and feel confident you are buying the best luminary lantern offered for decorative lighting!